Real Madrid vs Napoli Prediction: Can The Blues break their curse

 | November 28 23 | 

3 mins read

Real Madrid welcome Italian giants Napoli to the Santiago Bernabeu on Thursday night (20:00). Napoli sit second in the group with two wins, one draw and a loss. Their hosts Real Madrid have been flawless in the group stages with four wins out of four and a goal difference of +6. For Real Madrid, only a win will do if they are to maintain a perfect record in the group stages of the UEFA Champions League.

Real Madrid vs Napoli Betting Tips

  • Real Madrid to win - 43/50 (Bookabet code: 872175)
  • Jude Bellingham Anytime goal scorer - 7/4 (Bookabet code: 430499)
  • Victor Osimhen Anytime goal scorer - 33/20 (Bookabet code: 869815)

Match Odds

Napoli have never won against Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League. The last three encounters between these two sides have ended with a win for Real Madrid. The most recent result being a 3:2 blockbuster at the Diego Armando Maradona Stadium in October of 2023.

The win probability leans massively in Real Madrid favour with 51% in favour of the Spanish giants. Napoli only have 24% chance of taking all three points and there is 25% chance this game will end in a draw.

Real Madrid to win - 43/50 (Bookabet code: 872175)

The odds paint a similar picture with Real Madrid sitting on 17/20, Napoli on 3/1, and the draw on 57/20. Whichever team you decide to back in this fixture the message is clear. Real Madrid are favourites to walk away with all three points.

Jude Bellingham Anytime goal scorer - 7/4 (Bookabet code: 430499)

The UEFA Champions League is known for its stars and Real Madrid has been home to a lengthy list of them. Our focus is on the latest star to dawn the famous white shirt of the Los Blancos.

Jude Bellingham has been unstoppable since his arrival at the Bernabeu. In La Liga he has had 12 Appearances, 11 goals and two assists. This is from a player who plies his trade in the midfield. He has three goals in three appearances in the UEFA Champions League this season and his already scored and assisted against Napoli, when the two teams met in match day 2 of the group stages.

He is one player you do not want to leave out of your bet slip. The odds on him being an anytime goal scorer in this fixture is sitting at 7/4. The latest in a lengthy line of game changers, and he might prove to be the difference again on Wednesday night.

Victor Osimhen Anytime goal scorer - 33/20 (Bookabet code: 869815)

Napoli too have their stars, and none shines brighter than the Nigerian goal machine Victor Osimhen. The Nigerian forward has had his troubles with injuries this season and missed several games, including the back-to-back games in the UEFA Champions League against Braga.

Napoli fans will be excited for his return to the starting eleven, after his performance against Atalanta where he played 26 minutes and managed to assist a goal for Eljif Elmas.

Victor is still to score his first goal in this year’s UEFA Champions League season. The odds on him scoring at any time against Real Madrid are at 33/20.

Alternatively, the odds on him opening or closing the scoring are at 28/5. This might be a suitable time to back him to get his first goal in the UEFA Champions League this season.

Share Article

(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)